I love mason jars, candy, and thank you gifts! This Valentine’s Day my kids are saying thank you to some sweet people in their lives like friends, coaches, and teachers with this M&M mason jar gift!
I love these half pint mason jars and they are the perfect size for some yummy M&Ms. All you need is half pint mason jars, M&Ms , fabric or tissue paper for a fancy top, any kind of ribbon, and the FREE printable tag below!
This M&M mason jar gift was the perfect project for the kids to help with! They filled the jars, cut out the hearts, and put the lids on! As we sat and created this gift we were able to talk about the people that the kids were going to give the gift to and why!
- 4-half pint
- 2 bags
- fabric/tissue paper for top, ribbon or string, printable label
- Open the four mason jars and put 1/2 bag of M&Ms in each jar.
- Use squares of fabric to place before screwing on the lid.
- Punch a hole through the corner of the label.
- Use ribbon or string to tie the label around the lid.
- I used a glue gun to glue the string to the top and glued 2 M&Ms on top of the string.