The countdown for Superbowl Sunday is on and as we get closer I have been trying out different appetizer recipes! There are so many great dips,pizza,finger food,wings, and salsa ideas!
One recipe I call my steady stand by is Pampered Chef’s Touchdown Taco Dip!
This dip is a crowd pleaser,easy to make, and so finger licking good you just can’t stop at one scoop! I serve this dip alongside tortilla chips, homemade corn and black bean salsa, and corn bread!
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1 (8 ounces) package of cream cheese, softened (I use light and it still tastes amazing)
- 1 cup sour cream (I use light and it still tastes amazing)
- 2 tablespoons of taco mix seasoning
- 2 garlic cloves,minced
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup sliced olives
- ½ cup of grape tomatoes, cut in half
- ¼ cup sliced green onions(scallions)
- 1 avocado, diced
- ¼ cup cilantro,chopped
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Spread refried beans over dish..you can use any shape dish, I use my deep dish baker
- In a bowl combine cream cheese,sour cream and garlic,and taco seasoning, mix well
- Spread cream cheese mixture over refried beans
- Sprinkle shredded cheese over-top the cream cheese mixture
- Bake for 25 minutes
- Place tomatoes, scallions, avocado, cilantro, olives in the center of the dip
- Grab a chip, dip, and Enjoy 🙂