Serve this easy to make Stuffed Cheesesteak for dinner or your next party!
It’s the weekend and we have successfully navigated another week! We have lots of great weekend plans that fill our time, but first there’s Friday night dinner!
Tonight I am making one of my hubby’s favorite meals! The first time I ever made this dish was 15 years ago when my hubby and I were newly married.
I remember working really hard to get the cheesesteak to stay together and I prayed that it would stay together long enough to make it to the table! 🙂 My hubby took one bite and told me that it was amazing!
Over 15 years later I have perfected this stuffed cheesesteak and it’s now become a family favorite! We have served this for Friday night dinners and for parties we host!
This stuffed cheesesteak comes together quickly and is worth waiting for as it bakes in the oven! Refrigerated pizza dough, cold cut steak, sauteed veggies, and cheese come together to create this crowd-pleasing dish!
- 1½ lbs of thin sliced, cold cut top round choice beef
- 2 refrigerated pizza doughs
- 8-10 slices of cheese...our favorites to use are a combination of Provolone and Colby Jack
- Garlic powder/Italian Seasoning
- Canola oil
- ¼ cup peppers, ¼ cup onions, ¼ cup mushrooms- chopped & sauteed (optional)
- Preheat Oven to 375°
- Slice the steak into strips.
- Roll out each pizza dough.
- At one end of the dough place strips of
meat,addtwo slices of cheese and repeat two more times
- Add sauteed veggies in between layers-optional
- Lift up the pizza dough at each corner beginning with the filled side and begin to roll until you reach the other end
- Pinch seams together and lay in pan seam side down
- Brush a little oil over top dough and sprinkle Italian seasoning and garlic powder
- Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes until top is golden brown
- Slice up and enjoy!!