5 ingredients is all it takes to create this creamy, delicious Pumpkin Pie Dip
Using just 5 ingredients this dip will be a pumpkin pie party in your mouth! This dip is perfect with apple slices, graham or animal crackers, ginger snap cookies, or maple leaf cookies. Come back tomorrow and find out what I did with the leftover dip!
- 15 ounce canned pumpkin
- 8 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 7 ounce marshmallow creme
- ¼ cup confectioners sugar
- 1 Tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- In a large bowl whip together all ingredients.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve with cookies, graham or animal crackers, apple slices and any other thing you can find to dip into this creamy goodness!