Roll up these No Bake Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bites that has one silky, sweet ingredient that keeps it all together!
Hands down chocolate and peanut butter is one of my favorite dessert combinations. Actually, I have never tasted a sweet or savory dish that had peanut butter that I didn’t like!
These No Bake Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bites are a chocolate peanut butter lover’s dream come true!
Creamy peanut butter, rich chocolate chips, and one ingredient that brings this sweet treat to a whole new level! Can you guess what thick, silky, sweet ingredient seals the deal for this amazing No Bake Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bite?
My kids love creating in the kitchen especially when we make cookies! I always allow them a tiny taste of the batter and then spend the rest of the time telling them they will get sick if the eat anymore because of the raw egg.
With this cookie dough batter, they can eat as much as they want because it contains no eggs! Yay!
I think I swooned a bit when I first bit into one of these Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bites. I promise you it’s that delicious! Are you ready for the secret ingredient? It’s sweetened condensed milk. That’s what keeps this no bake peanut butter cookie dough bite super sweet and together in one bite-sized ball!
Let’s roll up our sleeves and get to creating these No Bake Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bites! I can’t think of a better way to celebrate National Peanut Butter Day!
- ½ cup butter-softened
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 14 ounce can
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups of milk chocolate chips
- Chocolate Covered:
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 3 teaspoons oil
- Cream together the butter and sugar, stir in the vanilla and condensed milk.
- Stir in the peanut butter until smooth.
- Add in flour and mix well.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Roll batter into
one inch balls-abouta Tablespoon of batter
- Place on a cookie sheet covered with parchment paper
- Place in fridge for 30 minutes!
- To make these bites chocolate covered:
- In a small saucepan
place2 cups chocolate chips and 3 teaspoons oil on low heat and stir continuously until melted.
- Using a spoon dip bites into chocolate and place on cookie sheet. Place in fridge until chocolate has hardened.
Keep stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator.