This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #PutItOnARitz #CollectiveBias
We are celebrating our kids birthdays all in one party! We have been planning, shopping, baking, cooking and creating fun to do things all week! We look to create easy to make and great to eat appetizers and desserts!
We head to Walmart to stock up on everything that we need including RITZ ® crackers! They are the perfect cracker to compliment dips, cheeseballs, and our cheesesteak cracker appetizer!
A little goes a long way as we reach for ingredients we have on hand to create this tasty appetizer that won’t last long!
Did you know that you can create something yummy to top this crunchy cracker with and enter a contest to win a prize! So exciting! I love gift cards!
Click HERE to enter the Snackify Challenge with your own RITZ®-topped creation for a chance to win a $100 Gift Card!
Half of this cheesesteak cracker appetizer was gone even before the platter hit the table! Good thing I stocked up on RITZ ® and that this appetizer is quick to make for the crowd that’s coming over!
- 21 Roasted Vegetable RITZ®crackers
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- ½ medium red pepper
- ½ medium green pepper
- ¼ onion
- 10 slices of eye round roast beef cold cuts
- 4 thick slices provolone cheese
- In a saute pan heat oil.
- Chop peppers and onions and add to pan, saute until tender.
- On a microwave safe tray line the crackers in a row.
- Cut the meat and cheese into quarters.
- Let's top the cracker!
- Place a quarter piece of meat, followed by a little sauteed veggies, and a quarter piece of cheese on top of the cracker.
- Microwave for 25 seconds!
- Time to double fist this tasty cheesesteak cracker appetizer!
I love all the different flavors and varieties to choose from! From salty to sweet the sky is the limit with this crowd pleasing cracker! The topping possibilities are endless! Happy creating toppings for your RITZ®crackers!