It’s another weekend and the games are on! Are you going to a friends house to watch the game, having people over, or just enjoying it by yourself? No matter who you are with or where you are this chicken buffalo dip is like a party in the mouth! It’s chip dipping, celery crunching good to eat!
This chicken buffalo dip is nicely shredded chicken, creamy cheeses, flavorful ranch dressing, and hot sauce. This dip is easy to make and makes enough to feed a family or a crowd!
Pull up a chair, watch the game, and dip a chip into this so delicious buffalo chicken dip!
Have leftovers? This dip is great the next day tossed with some pasta or in a salad! Enjoy this dip hot or cold! With only 5 ingredients this delicious dip is easy and quick to make!
Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 4 cans-12.5 ounces each- canned chicken breast
- 8 ounces ranch dressing
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 Tablespoons hot sauce
- Drain and rinse the chicken. Place in a microwave safe bowl, take a fork and shred the chicken.
- Add the ranch dressing, cream cheese, shredded cheese, and hot sauce.
- Place in microwave for five minutes, stir, and place back in microwave for another five minutes.
- Continue to microwave and stir until ingredients are mixed together well, the cheese is melted, and the dip is hot.
- Dig in with pita chips, tortilla chips and celery.
Adjust the amount of hot sauce depending on how spicy you would like to eat this dip!