The red, white and blue holidays kick off this weekend and that means barbecues, picnics, and potlucks will be gearing up! Time with family and friends, the feeling of summer around the corner and great food is what our family is looking forward to this weekend!
This berry cheesecake trifle is a great way to enjoy a refreshing, sweet, holiday inspired dessert all summer long! Crushed graham crackers, creamy cheesecake filling, and berries make this dessert worth diving into!
A few of our friends already sampled this and gave it the thumbs up to serve at our barbecue! This easy to create berry cheesecake trifle is going to be a big hit!
Going somewhere? Just add the top onto the mason jar for a ready to go sweet treat! 🙂
- 6 half pint mason jars
- 6 graham cracker sheets-crushed
- 8 ounce cream cheese-softened
- ½ cup blueberry pie filling
- 1½ cup strawberries-chopped
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ⅓ cup + 4 Tablespoons granulated sugar-divided
- In a large bowl whip together heavy cream and granulated sugar until it becomes thick cream.
- In a small bowl whip together 8 ounce cream cheese and ⅓ cup sugar. Fold in ½ cup of whipped cream.
- Line the mason jars up and get them ready to fill them with some sweetness!
- Scoop up a Tablespoon of crushed graham crackers and place on the bottom of the mason jars.
- Take a Tablespoon of cheesecake filling and place on top.
- Take a Tablespoon of blueberry pie filling and place on top.
- Repeat layers with another Tablespoon of graham crackers and cheesecake filling.
- Top with chopped strawberries.
- Pipe or scoop the remaining ½ cup whipped cream on top of strawberries.
- Garnish with extra fruit if desired.
- Dig in!!