This No Churn Rocky Road Ice Cream is fully loaded with great flavor, extra marshmallows, and fudge swirls on top!
I was recently shopping for the ingredients for the No Churn Cake Batter Ice Cream that my blonde sweet girl requested for her birthday party and there I spotted them! On the same shelf as the regular sweetened condensed milk were two more flavors. There on the shelf sat chocolate and caramel sweetened condensed milk.
My head began swirling with all the ice cream options I could create!! I loaded up my cart with my new found flavors. I think I bought to many! It definitely means a whole summer worth of great ice cream recipes. Whoo Hoooo!!!
Rocky Road Ice Cream is a classic favorite kid flavor in our family, and I set out to create the best no churn variety. Creamy chocolate ice cream with lots of mini marshmallows, chocolate chunks, and chopped nuts swirled in. This ice cream tastes amazing in a cup or cone.
Our No Churn Rocky Road Ice Cream is fully loaded with great flavor, extra marshmallows, and fudge swirls on top! This mouthwatering ice cream is worth sharing!
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 14 ounce chocolate sweetened condensed milk
- 1½ cups mini marshmallows
- 1 cup chocolate chunks
- ½ cup chopped almonds or pecans
- ¼ cup hot fudge ice cream topping
- an extra handful of marshmallows and nuts to top- optional
- In a large bowl whip cream until it becomes heavy whipped cream.
- Using a spatula fold in the sweetened condensed milk.
- Add in the marshmallows, chocolate chunks, and nuts.
- Spread evenly in a loaf pan or baking dish.
- Heat hot fudge in microwave for 15 seconds, stir
- Using a spoon scoop some hot fudge and place it around the edge of the ice cream.
- Lightly run a butter knife through the hot fudge vertically and horizontally to make fancy swirls.
- Top with additional marshmallows and nuts- optional
- Freeze for at least 6 hours- overnight is even better!
We heart ice cream! This No Churn Rocky Road Ice Cream is a delicious sweet treat that is fully loaded with flavor and enjoyed now not only by our kids but my hubby and I have become fans as well!