This creamy no churn peanut butter and jelly ice cream is a tasty frozen treat that has amazing flavor!
Peanut butter in a cup we sing this song to pump us up… These are the type of songs that get stuck in my head!! My kids come home singing songs from school and then I find myself singing and dancing to the tunes as well.
Peanut butter in a cup sounds amazing to me! I love all things peanut butter and ice cream. I make so many peanut butter and jelly sandwiches every week and I started wondering what it would taste like to create the classic flavors of peanut butter and jelly with the creamy texture of ice cream. Peanut butter and jelly ice cream. Sign me up.
Creamy no churn ice cream with creamy peanut swirled in spread evenly in a pan makes the base for this no churn ice cream. We add the ‘jelly’ by using strawberry pie filling that is swirled in the middle and on top. Place in freezer for at least six hours, overnight is even better. You will have this no churn peanut butter and jelly ice cream in a cup in no time!
With the red, white and blue holidays around the corner, we decided to add blue sprinkles.I actually had a hard time finding blue sprinkles, so I decided to make my own! Using a small bowl of sugar in the raw, and a few drops of food coloring I created blue sugar to use as sprinkles! Stir the sugar and the food coloring in the bowl and then place sugar on cookie sheet to dry. Break apart if it clumps together and sprinkle on ice cream!
Using a small bowl of sugar in the raw, and a few drops of food coloring I created blue sugar to use as sprinkles! Stir the sugar and the food coloring in the bowl and then place sugar on cookie sheet to dry. Break apart if it clumps together and sprinkle on ice cream!
- 16-ounce heavy whipping cream
- 14 ounce sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 21-ounce strawberry pie filling
- In a large bowl whip the heavy cream until becomes thick whipped cream.
- Fold in by hand the condensed milk and peanut butter.
- Spread half the batter in a baking dish or loaf pan.
- Take half the pie filling and using a tablespoon scoop it onto the ice cream, using a butter knife swirl it in.
- Repeat with ice cream and pie filling.
- To get the fancy swirl on to run the butter knife vertically and the horizontally through the ice cream.
- Freeze at least 6 hours or overnight before serving. Allow to sit for a couple minutes to soften before scooping!