Easy Jam Tartlets & Mother’s Day Tea Printables are a great way to spend some time together!
When my kids were in preschool they would have a Mother’s Day Tea. Each year we would enjoy a beautiful tablescape, yummy treats, an art project together, and a little program they would perform for all the Moms.
I miss those times and thinking of them brings a smile to my face.
This year my girls and I are having our own Mothers Day Tea. We have set up their little-painted tea set. We baked these delicious Jam Tartlets to have for a sweet treat! We also created little name cards to make our place setting a little extra fancy! We made fun printable labels for the tea and tartlets too!
We are excited to sip tea together, have great conversation , and munch on these sweet Jam Tartlets.
These Jam Tartlets are a simple cream cheese dough that is filled with seedless blackberry jam and topped with a brown sugar oatmeal crumble.
This little bite dessert is packed with amazing flavor and has amazing taste and texture when enjoyed warm or cold.
Little tea parties are great fun and give us a opportunity to chat and laugh and be together. It is also a way to sneak in some lessons on proper table manners! A win-win! I am excited to have these special memories with my sweet girls.
- ½ cup unsalted butter- softened
- 4-ounce cream cheese- softened
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup jam- any kind
- ¼ cup old fashioned oats
- ¼ cup dark brown sugar
- 3 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 Tablespoons unsalted butter- softened
- Preheat Oven to 350F
- Grease mini muffin pan
- In a large bowl mix together butter and cream cheese, slowly add in the cup of flour until soft dough forms.
- Shape dough into a 1-inch ball, drop in a muffin tin, and using a floured tart shaper or your thumb press down to create a little well.
- Add a scoop of jam to each tartlet.
- In a small bowl combine oats, sugar, flour and butter until it creates a moist topping.
- Crumble a little oat topping over each tartlet.
- Bake at 350F for 20 mins.
- Serve warm or cold.
Print out these Tea Time Labels for your next Tea Party! Printable Labels include: