We are gearing up for game day and trying out different recipes to serve this Sunday! I had a friend bring this dish over and it all went so quickly!
I like the twist that this kielbasa crescent roll recipe brings compared to the regular pigs in a blanket. Full flavored kielbasa with a buttery, flaky crescent roll hugging it tight and dipped in stone ground mustard makes this appetizer a must have among our other game day dishes!
This easy to make kielbasa crescent roll will be a touchdown at the party!
Just 3 ingredients and 25 minutes to make this easy appetizer!
Kielbasa Crescent Rolls Recipe
- 1-13 ounce turkey kielbasa
- 1 tube crescent rolls
- stoneground mustard
- Unwrap the crescent rolls onto a cutting board.
- Press together to make one sheet, cut the crescent roll sheet in half.
- Wash and dry off the kielbasa and cut in half.
- Place one half of the kielbasa on crescent roll.
- Mold the crescent roll around the kielbasa.
- Place on a cookie sheet and bake at 375F for 25-30 minutes until golden brown on top!
- Cut into bite sized pieces and dip into the mustard!
This post was originally shared in winter 2015!