This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MeAndMyTea #CollectiveBias
The weather outside is frightful, but inside it’s so delightful, when you’ve got nowhere to go let it snow, let it snow, let it snow…are you humming or singing along? Tis’ the season for colder temperatures, holiday festivities, and lots of warm drinks.
I have shared before that I am an avid coffee drinker but in the cold winter and warm summer afternoons tea is what calls my name. There are so many flavors to choose from and each week that I go shopping at Walmart I choose a different type! I have my personal favorites to curl up with along with a good book or great conversation with my family.
This holiday season my go to Bigelow tea flavors has been pumpkin spice, constant comment, and salted caramel! A friend recently told me that they released a cinnamon stick and so my eyes are peeled for that flavor next! There’s more amazing flavors in stores as well! These teas are the perfect warm, hug a mug, and sip the great flavor kind of tea!
I love to pair my warm drinks with a little something sweet like a cookie, biscotti, sweet pie or pastry! This fruit cheese danish is the perfect pairing! The Bigelow tea and the fruit cheese danish make the perfect holiday team!
Buttery, flaky crescent rolls, creamy, thick cheese filling, and four types of pie filling make this fruit cheese danish a family favorite!! I have been making this danish for quite awhile because it’s my hubby’s second favorite dessert.
My Mom loves tea and I am always sure to stay stocked up on a favorite that we share for when she comes over! Bigelow’s Constant Comment is subtly citrusy with a twist of sweet spice!
My Mom adds milk to her tea while I prefer mine with a little honey! Either way, this tea is warm comfort on these cold winter days!
Warm up with your cozy socks, a mug of warm tea, and check out the step by step on how to make this yummy fruit cheese danish.
- 2 cans regular crescent rolls
- 1-8 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup confectioner's sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 cans of fruit pie filling, our favorites are: blueberry, cherry, apple, and lemon.
- Preheat Oven 350F
- In a large, deep dish baker place a cup in the middle.
- Arrange 12 of the crescent rolls around the deep dish baker with the point facing in. Seal the edges of the crescent rolls together.
- In a large bowl whip together the cream cheese and egg together until smooth.
- Add sugar and vanilla and whip until thick and creamy.
- Spoon evenly around the crescent rolls.
- Starting with ½ cup of each pie filling spoon into four sections. Add another ¼ cup filling to each section. Add a little more if still not filled in.
- Remove the cup.
- With the remaining 4 crescent rolls cut in half and evenly place around danish. Use four of the pieces to section off each fruit filling so they don't run into one another.
- Bake at 350F for 35-40 minutes until golden brown on top.
- Allow to completely cool, serve warm, or even better refrigerate for several hours before serving!
When you cozy up with a cup of tea, which is your favorite?