This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #12DaysofPancakes #CollectiveBias
These fluffy, flavorful Banana Walnut Pancakes are the perfect reason to linger over breakfast!
It’s Saturday morning and for me that means lingering over coffee, and reading a book until I hear the pitter patter of little feet coming down the hall. For my hubby it means clocking in sometimes over 20 miles as he trains for a marathon!
Saturday morning breakfast brings us all together. Banana Walnut Pancakes with fresh whipped cream is one of our favorite reasons to linger a little longer over Saturday breakfast.
These pancakes are made simply and with love using Aunt Jemima Pancake Mix, bananas, wet walnuts, and homemade whipped cream! These Banana Walnut Pancakes fill our home with sweet smells and makes the perfect post-run breakfast! We pile the pancakes high, surround them with sliced bananas, homemade whipped cream, and drizzle on Aunt Jemima syrup. In between mouthfuls of these delicious pancakes we talk about how our week was and our fun plans for the weekend!
- 2 cups Aunt Jemima Orginal Pancake Mix
- 1½ cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tablespoons oil
- 2 bananas-mashed + 1 banana-sliced for top of pancakes
- 2-5 ounce jars walnuts in syrup
- 24 ounce Aunt Jemima pancake syrup
- Homemade Whipped Cream
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- Place skillet on medium heat.
- In a large bowl stir together the pancake mix, milk, eggs, oil, and mashed bananas.
- Spread ¼ cup of pancake batter onto the skillet.
- When pancakes begin to bubble take a spatula and flip to the other side.
- Cook until golden brown on each side.
- For whipped cream-place heavy cream and sugar in a small bowl. Whip until it becomes thickened.
- Top with walnuts, homemade whipped cream, and Aunt Jemima syrup.
- Dig in!
Everything we need for our Saturday morning Banana Walnut Pancakes can be found right at Walmart! Aunt Jemima pancake mix and syrup make breakfast simple to make and delicious to enjoy!Check out more amazing recipes from Aunt Jemima’s #12DaysofPancakes!!