Chocolate pretzel treats have become a popular treat for any holiday!
Check out these fall inspired chocolate pretzel treats made with pretzels, creamy pumpkin spice Hershey Kisses, and candy corn M&M’s. This sweet, easy treat is a great kids in the kitchen activity!
Using only 3 ingredients this sweet treat worth making over and over!
- 70 pretzels
- 70 Hershey's pumpkin spice kisses
- 70 candy corn M&M's
- Preheat Oven to 200F.
- Line pretzels on a cookie sheet.
- Place a kiss on top of each pretzel.
- Place in oven for 2 minutes.
- Remove and gently press a M&M in the middle of each kiss.
- Place in fridge until ready to enjoy!
I keep them in the fridge so that they harden back up!
This post was originally shared in October 2014.