This Buffalo Chicken Macaroni and Cheese is one pasta dish that goes from stove to table in under 20 minutes!
The kids run off the bus with their book bags bobbing behind them and we walk home to the excited chatter of the day. We walk in the door and our after school routine kicks into high gear. Change clothes, grab a snack and drink, and head back out the door to cross country practice!
They come home sweaty, tired, and hungry. There’s a long night ahead with homework to still be done and we pause first to have dinner together!
This week when I was food shopping at Stop and Shop I was in the pasta aisle getting my week’s worth of pasta and I noticed the Barilla Pronto box. I was excited and intrigued to give this pasta a try!! Do you know that this pasta cooks without needing to drain it!! I stood and watched in amazement!!
- 1 box-12 ounce Barilla Pronto Pasta
- 2-10-ounce cans of chicken
- 4 ounces of cream cheese-softened
- 1 cup Colby Jack Cheese- shredded
- ½ cup ranch dressing
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 Tablespoons hot sauce
- Fresh parsley chopped
- Drain the cans of chicken, place in a large bowl and shred with a fork.
- Stir in the cream cheese, shredded cheese, ranch dressing, milk and hot sauce.
- Follow the directions for cooking the Barilla Pronto Pasta.
- Stir in the buffalo chicken and heat for a few minutes stirring often.
- Spread chopped parsley over pasta and enjoy!
This Buffalo Chicken Macaroni and Cheese is the perfect pasta dish for kids! Dinner is done, there is leftovers for tomorrow, and now it’s time for me to try and figure out how to help my kids with their math homework! “Make sure you grab some New Barilla Pronto Pasta next time you shop at Stop & Shop, Giant Food Stores, or Martin’s Food Markets. Barilla Pronto Pasta is also available through Peapod!”