This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SnackAndGo#CollectiveBias
A week before school started the kids and I headed to Walmart for back to school shopping! I gave each of my kids their school list and together we searched for what they needed. On my list were items for back to school lunches and after school snacks!
One of our favorite snacks are Go Paks and Snack Pack Puddings! They are yummy, perfectly packaged, and inexpensive! For the days when they take the Go Paks to school or the sports field I create a spoon holder and a little tag of encouragement! You can not beat the $1 price and variety of Go Paks!! They are great to grab, they are perfectly packaged, and a super snack to share with your friends!
For this sweet treat we used Go Pak Nilla wafers, Vanilla Snack Pack Puddings, banana, peanut butter, and Redi Whip! What a great flavor combination that was met with smiling faces and was a huge success!
Let’s dive in as I share with you exactly how we created these Peanut Butter Banana Cream Pie Snack Cups!
- 4 Go Pak Snacks Nilla Wafers
- 4 Snack Pack Puddings-Vanilla
- 4 teaspoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 bananas
- 1 can Redi Whip
- Take the top off the Go Paks.
- Empty out half of the cookies from each container.
- On top of the Nilla wafers spread the snack pack pudding.
- Take 1 teaspoon peanut butter and using a knife or a spoon swirl the peanut butter into the pudding.
- Add 6 slices of banana on top.
- Pipe some Redi Whip on top of the banana.
- Cover with remaining nilla wafers
- Add more redi whip and a slice of banana.
- Dig in!!