This Fall Snack Mix is the taste and colors of fall in one munchy, crunchy, colorful snack mix!
Fall is our family’s second favorite season. Summer is first! We love the colors of fall, the weather, pumpkins, leaves falling, crisp mornings, cool evenings, football and of course lots of Pumpkin Spice Lattes being enjoyed!
This Fall Snack Mix is inspired by the colors and tastes of fall! Afterall, where would fall be without it’s amazing colors, pumpkins and football! This Fall Snack Mix is a sweet and salty combination of pretzels, mixed nuts, and fall colored candy. 5 ingredients come together to make the Fall Snack Mix a smashing success! Serve this Fall Snack Mix is a big bowl, bag up and take on the go, or put some in a mason jar and bring to a friend! The possibilities for this snack mix are endless and yummy!
- 2 cups football shaped pretzels-I used the Utz brand.
- 2 cups of pumpernickel pretzels
- 2 cups salted mixed nuts
- 1 cup regular fall M&Ms
- 1 cup fall candy mix of candy corn and pumpkins
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl!
- Scoop a handful and enjoy!
- Keep in an airtight container until it's all been eaten or one month-whichever comes first!