This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #NaturallyCheesy #CollectiveBias
This cheesy taco pasta is a quick & easy 30 minute dinner that is full flavored and pasta perfect!
I am a planner by nature and I love having things organized and planned out! Now that school is getting ready to start and after school activities have kicked in we are on a tight schedule with very little down time! I create a dinner menu for the week that fits perfectly in place with time that we have!
There’s school, sports, dance, karate, homework, showers and squeezed somewhere in there is time for dinner! I am always on the look out for quick and easy meals that are good for you too! Shopping at Walmart makes it easy because it’s a one stop shop for all I need to create this quick and easy cheesy taco pasta.
- 1 small onion-diced
- 2 garlic cloves-minced
- 1 Tablespoon canola oil
- 1½ lbs ground turkey
- 1-24 ounce jar of salsa
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning
- 1 lb whole wheat penne-cooked al dente
- ½ block cream cheese
- 1 cup Kraft sharp natural cheese shreds
- ½ cup Kraft natural cheese chunk cheddar-cubed
- ¼ cup fresh chives-chopped
- sour cream to top-optional
- In a 2 quart saute pan heat oil.
- Add chopped onion and minced garlic and saute until tender.
- Add the ground turkey and 1 teaspoon taco seasoning to the pan and cook until desired texture is reached.
- Add the jar of the salsa and simmer together for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the shredded cheese, cubed cheese, and cream cheese.
- Stir in the pasta and chives.
- Allow to heat all the way through.
- Serve with a dollop of sour cream on top!
What is your favorite meal to create using Kraft Natural Cheeses? Don’t forget next time you are shopping at Walmart to use the digital coupon that’s good until September 14th!