This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #QuakerRealMedleys #CollectiveBias
Fresh brewed coffee, pancakes piled high, fluffy eggs in a vegetable cheese frittata, warm muffins and sizzling bacon line the table for our Saturday morning breakfasts! We take this one day of the week to linger a little longer around the table recovering from the crazy week and gearing up for the weekend!
This vegetable cheese frittata is fluffy eggs, fresh sauteed vegetables and creamy shredded cheese that goes perfectly with the Quaker® Real Medleys® Yogurt Cups and the satisfying combination of granola, fruit and yogurt!
These new yogurt cups come in 3 flavors and I discovered them in the cold cereal aisle at Walmart! The next morning the kids had swim lessons and I was able to kick back and enjoy the delicious strawberry almond yogurt cup!
- 2 Tablespoons canola oil
- 1 pepper-diced
- 1 small onion-diced
- 1 cup mushrooms-sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes-sliced in half
- 10 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- 1 cup Colby Jack cheese-shredded
- ¼ cup scallions-chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a 13 inch skillet add oil and place on medium heat.
- Add in the peppers and onions.
- After a few minutes add the mushrooms.
- Saute until vegetables are tender.
- In a bowl whisk together the eggs and milk.
- Pour egg mixture over vegetables.
- Spread the tomatoes evenly on top of the egg mixture.
- Sprinkle the cheese over top
- Cover and cook until eggs are fully cooked.
- Spread scallions evenly over top.
- Serve and enjoy!!
Want to find out more great things about these yummy new yogurt cups?? Download the Blippar app from your Apple or Android store to scan your package and receive information tutorials on Quaker® Real Medleys® Yogurt Cups.