Fresh, juicy peaches and bright blueberries come together in this peach blueberry oatmeal crisp with a buttery, sweet oatmeal topping! Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream for one award-winning dessert!
Summer fruits are one of our favorite things about summer! There’s nothing better than sinking your teeth into a juicy peach and having the juice drip down your chin, or eating a handful of fresh picked berries!
We head to the kitchen to create a sweet treat with two of summer’s best fruits! Peaches and blueberries are a great combination in this peach blueberry oatmeal crisp!
This dessert is made simple in individual sizes with ramekins or family size in a pie plate! The fruit is covered by a buttery, sugary old fashioned oat crumble that turns golden when baked! Creamy vanilla ice cream is right at home on top of this peach blueberry oatmeal crisp!
Peach Blueberry Oatmeal Crisp
- 6 large peaches-sliced
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 Tablespoon cornstarch
- 8 Tablespoons unsalted butter-softened
- ¾ cup+2 Tablespoons all purpose flour
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup light brown sugar
- ¼ cup old fashioned oats
- ¼ cup pecans-chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat Oven to 350F
- In a bowl combine the sliced peaches, blueberries, 2 Tablespoons sugar, and cornstarch. Mix together.
- In 6 ramekins evenly dish the peach blueberry mix.
- In a bowl mix together the butter, flour, sugars, oats, cinnamon, and pecans. Using a fork stir to create course crumbs.
- Spread crisp topping evenly over each peach blueberry filling.
- Bake at 350F for 30-35 minutes. Serve with vanilla ice cream.
- You can also use a 9 in. pie dish for this sweet treat!