For their birthdays the girls got the cutest paint your own tea set. They both got busy painting and the next day we decided to have a tea party!
Every tea party needs a little something sweet to go with it! These lemon creme sugar cookie cups are the perfect bright colored, creamy, sweet tea party dessert!
We are all dressed up, the tea set is filled with tea, milk, and sugar and the lemon creme sugar cookie cups are ready to go! It’s tea party time!
Lemon Creme Sugar Cookie Cups
- 1-17.5 ounce sugar cookie mix-I used a Betty Crocker pouch
- Ingredients to make the cookies
- Creme Filling:
- 3.4 ounce instant vanilla pudding-use only ½ of the package
- ¼ cup whole milk
- ½ cup heavy cream
- Lemon & Whipped Cream Top:
- ¾ cup lemon pie filling
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 drops lemon oil
- lemon wedges-optional
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Grease a mini muffin pan.
- Mix together all the ingredients to make the sugar cookies.
- Take a heaping teaspoon of sugar cookie, roll into a ball, and place in muffin pan.
- Using a tart shaper press down in the center to create a cup. You can also use a teaspoon, press down in the center and mold the sides around the muffin pan.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- During baking the cookie cups will have risen a bit, no worries, take your tart shaper or teaspoon and press down in the center to recreate the cup. Cool completely.
- While the cookies are baking let's make the yummy filling!
- In a bowl combine the pudding, milk, and ½ cup heavy cream. Mix until combined. It will create very thick creme. Place in fridge.
- In another bowl whip together ½ cup heavy cream and granulated sugar. Whip it it forms very thick whipped cream. Fold into the whipped cream 2 drops of lemon oil!
- Let's create the lemon creme sugar cookie cup:
- Pop the sugar cookie cups out and place on a platter.
- Spoon in a little vanilla creme into each.
- Top with a little lemon pie filling.
- Pipe or spoon a little fresh whipped cream on top!
- Add fresh lemon wedges-optional
- Sink your teeth in! Enjoy!
Other Ways We Use Our Lemon Oil:
*To flavor our water & help with digestion
*Wash all of our fruits and vegetables
*To relieve seasonal itchiness and congestion
*Diffuse for a clean, fresh smell
*Clean wood furniture
*Get sticky stuff off the counter tops