We are celebrating the new season and the upcoming holiday with our Spring into Easter party! After the long winter we are excited for the warm weather and colors of Spring!
The decorations are up, the sweet treats on display, and friends are arriving! We had a fun time putting together some Spring decorations and creating yummy sweet treats to share with our friends.
Come on in for a closer look at the sweet treats, get the scoop on some party tips, and see some of our fun times!
1. Jazz up your food table with some decor to match your theme. It is a nice added touch that brings the theme of the party together and helps fill the table and decorate the walls!
2. Serve the food in different style, size, and color dishes, baskets, and serving platters. Place them on different levels to make the food even more appealing.
3. Pick a color and pattern theme for your party and build the food, decor, and what you serve the food on around the colors and patterns of your theme.
4. Rice crispy treats are great because they can be made into any shape and the sky is the limit for what you can stir in! Featured here are Easter egg rice crispy treats!
5. Fancy cupcake holders make great bowls for different types of candy that match the theme of your party! Featured here are jelly beans and chocolate robin eggs.
6. Sweet and Salty snack mixes are a must have for your guests to munch on throughout the party. You can create snack mixes to match your theme! Featured here is bunny tail snack mix with carrot cake M&Ms, mini marshmallows, pretzel sticks and cheese crackers.
Here are some of the easy to make and sweet to enjoy desserts that we served at our Spring into Easter party: