This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #KidsChoiceDrink #CollectiveBias
Our votes are in and on Saturday, March 28th at 8pm EST we will tune into the Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards to see if our favorite shows and musicians will receive an orange blimp award! We are excited for a great evening of entertainment and fun!
We are going to have some fun of our own as we snack on our homemade Rice Crispy Blimp Awards, play a fun match the stars to their song/show game, and sip some Capri Sun Roarin’ Waters!
Let’s head home, create our blimp awards, microphone Capri Sun Roarin’ Waters pouches, and get ready for the show to begin!
We head to Walmart to shop for everything we need for our night of fun! We stock up on our favorite flavors of the Capri Sun Roarin’ Waters, Jet Puff marshmallows, rice crispy cereal, and orange colored chocolate! We are taping a microphone to our Capri Sun Roarin’ Waters to sing our hearts out for our favorite actors and singers. This lightly fruit flavored water beverage is perfect alongside our rice crispy blimp awards!
- 7 cups Rice Crispy cereal
- 1 bag mini Jet Puff Marshmallows
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- 1-12 ounce bag Orange Colored Candy Melts
- 1 large plastic Easter egg
- In a microwave safe bowl melt the butter in the microwave for 1 minute.
- Stir in the marshmallows, heat in microwave for 1 minute.
- In a small microwave safe bowl place the chocolate candy melts, heat in microwave for 25 seconds, stir and repeat until chocolate is melted.
- Stir melted chocolate into the marshmallows, mix well.
- Add in 7 cups of rice crispy cereal, stir until well coated.
- Using cooking spray, spray the inside of the large Easter egg and be sure to spray your hands to keep them from sticking.
- Take a small handful of the cereal mix and place in the egg. Shake or roll the egg a few times, and pop out the rice crispy treat.
- Cut a chocolate candy melt in half and wedge into the rice crispy treat to create the wings of the blimp.
- Melt some more chocolate candy melts in the microwave using the same method as above.
- Take some rice crispy treat mix and form a small circle, flattened a bit, and dip in the melted chocolate.
- Repeat until mix is gone, it made about 12 blimps for us!
- Refrigerate blimps and chocolate covered circles until hardened.
- Place blimps on circles and present this sweet reward!