This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CrispyComeback #CollectiveBias
Recently, my blonde sweet girl and I were standing in line at CVS waiting to check out and she leans over, taps me on the shoulder and whispers, ” Mom they are back, M&M’s® Crispy, do you see them?” We just had to get them, so we left our place in line in search of the bigger bag! We turned the corner and found a huge display! Back by popular demand these M&M’s Crispy are a colorful, crunchy chocolate candy!
Lately, our family has been craving milkshakes! These M&M’s Crispy are great straight from the small bag for a little sweet treat, and buying the larger bag is a great addition to our Monster M&M’s Crispy Milkshake! Creamy ice cream, rich fudge topping, swirled with M&M’s Crispy and chocolate chunks and topped with fresh whipped cream and more M&M’s Crispy make this milkshake one award winning way to enjoy yourself!
- 3 cups of peanut butter swirl or moosetracks ice cream
- 1½ cups whole milk
- ¼ cup hot fudge ice cream topping
- 1 cup M&M's Crispy-crushed & divided
- ½ cup chocolate chunks
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- Makes 2-16 ounce Monster M&M's Crispy Milkshakes:
- Take out your milkshake mugs/glasses!
- Using a teaspoon scoop up some hot fudge topping and starting from the bottom of the mug slide the spoon up leaving a sweet trail of hot fudge behind. Do this all the way around the mug. Place in fridge to chill.
- In a blender-I use a Ninja-place the ice cream and milk. Blend until smooth and thick.
- Add in ¾ cup M&M's Crispy and chocolate chunks, blend until well mixed.
- Pour an equal amount into each mug, place in freezer while you make the fresh whipped cream.
- In a small bowl blend together heavy cream and granulated sugar until it becomes heavy whipped cream. Pipe or scoop whipped cream on the top of the milkshake.
- In a microwave safe bowl heat on 20 seconds the peanut butter, stir, add to a small ziploc bag, snip the corner and drizzle peanut butter on top of whipped cream.
- Sprinkle ¼ cup of M&M's Crispy on top of peanut butter!
- Use and straw or spoon and enjoy this Monster M&M's Crispy Milkshake! 🙂