We have just finished the last of all our holiday candy, and in my sorting through all the chocolates I saved all of the Reese’s peanut butter cups to create this update version of my most favorite pie!
This pie is so amazing because it’s made with an Oreo crust, creamy cream cheese and peanut butter, homemade whipped cream, chocolate ganache, and Reese’s peanut butter cups! All these yummy ingredients are the reason that this Reese’s peanut butter pie is a smashing success!
Check out my chocolate peanut butter bliss recipes on my blog under sweet treats and follow along with my Pinterest board!
- 1 oreo pie shell
- 8 ounce cream cheese-softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 pint + ⅓ cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup + 3 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup light corn syrup
- 8 Reese's peanut butter cups
- Cocoa powder to sprinkle on top-optional
- Place premade pie crust in a larger pie dish if desired!
- Whip together 1 pint of heavy cream and 3 Tablespoons sugar until it becomes thick whipped cream; set aside.
- In another bowl whip together cream cheese, peanut butter and ¼ cup sugar, fold in 2 cups of the whipped cream; spread evenly in the oreo crust.
- In a pot on low heat melt the chocolate chips, corn syrup, and ⅓ cup heavy cream. Stir frequently until the mixture becomes a thick chocolate ganache. Remove from stovetop and let sit for 2 minutes.
- Chop up the Reese's peanut butter cups into pieces and spread evenly over the peanut butter mixture.
- Pour ganache overtop of the peanut butter mixture. It may be a little runny and drip over the sides, no worries, it will firm up! Place the pie in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Spread the remaining whipped cream overtop the ganache and sprinkle with a little cocoa powder.
- Place in fridge for 2 hours before serving!
- Enjoy this decadent chocolate peanut butter bliss! 🙂
Spread the remaining whipped cream overtop the ganache and sprinkle with a little cocoa powder.