Come in from the cold and enjoy a mug of this hot chocolate! You can also layer the ingredients in a 16 ounce mason jar to give away to someone that you are thankful for!
- 4 cups milk
- ½ cup cocoa
- ½ cup milk chocolate chips
- ½ cup toffee bits
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- Homemade Whipped Cream & Toppings-Optional
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- chocolate chips & toffee bits to sprinkle on top
- Place the milk in a pot on medium heat. Allow to get warm.
- Whisk in the cocoa and brown sugar. Stir until dissolved into milk.
- Add the chocolate chips and toffee bits and stir continuously until melted.
- When all mixed together turn down to low heat, and allow hot chocolate to warm up.
- While it's warming- place the heavy cream, brown sugar, and vanilla in a bowl and whip until you have made thick whipped cream.
- Pour some hot chocolate in a mug, place some whipped cream on top, and sprinkle with chocolate chips and toffee bits!
- Sit back and enjoy! 🙂
Pour 1/4 cup cocoa in the mason jar as the first layer.
Pour 1/4 cup chocolate chips next.
Pour 1/4 cup toffee bits on top of chocolate chips.
Pour 1/8 cup brown sugar on top.
Repeat layers again. Seal and add instructions label!