It’s that time of year where we celebrate all that we have been blessed with! Thanksgiving is my favorite time of year! I love all things fall, football, comfort food, and my birthday and Thanksgiving has them all!
The year I was born it was Thanksgiving and the doctor said to my parents, “Here’s your little turkey.” I’ll never live it down!
Speaking of my childhood this crunchy, salty snack that was popular reminds me of a little cornucopia! I decided to dip these bugles into chocolate and cover them with sprinkles!
This cornucopia snack is easy to make and the perfect sweet, salty snack to enjoy this Thanksgiving season!
- ½ bag of bugles
- ½ bag chocolate candy melts
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- ¼ cup sprinkles
- In a microwave safe bowl place the chocolate candy melts and the oil.
- Microwave until completely melted.
- Using parchment or wax paper cover a cookie sheet. Place the sprinkles in a bowl.
- Dip the wide end of the bugle into chocolate and then dip in the sprinkles.
- Place on cookie sheet.
- Repeat with all the bugles. Refrigerate until chocolate is hardened-about 5 minutes!
- Enjoy this cornucopia snack!