These apple peanut butter cheesecake bars are sweet, juicy apples that come together with peanut butter cheesecake filling with a sweet ending of a sugar cookie bottom. These amazing bars have a finale of caramel drizzle and crushed peanuts on top!
There’s nothing quite like a crisp fresh picked apple and every year someone in our family eats so many in one sitting they end up with a belly ache!
These apple peanut butter cheesecake bars are the second apple recipe to make a debut in our anything apple series!
Apple Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bars
- 17. 5 ounce Betty Crocker sugar cookie pouch and the ingredients to make the cookies
- 8 ounce cream cheese-softened
- ¼ cup confectioners sugar
- ⅓ cup creamy peanut butter
- ⅓ cup caramel sauce
- 3 apples, any type-sliced
- ½ cup peanuts,chopped
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Stir together the ingredients for the sugar cookie mix and spread evenly in a 9x13 baking dish, bake for 15-20 minutes or until cookie is golden brown. Cool completely.
- Stir together cream cheese, peanut butter, and confectioners sugar and spread over top the sugar cookie.
- Slice the apples and add on top of peanut butter cheesecake filling.
- Put the caramel in a ziploc bag, snip the corner, and drizzle the caramel over top the apples.
- Crush peanuts and add to the top!
- Refrigerate until ready to serve!
- Cut into squares, take a bite and enjoy!