If there is one combination that I can’t get enough of its peanut butter and chocolate! They go so well together! Using Turkey Hill’s peanut butter ripple ice cream, fudge, and Reese’s peanut butter cups this milkshake is rich, decadent and an absolute summer delight!
Making this milkshake is simple, quick, and really satisfies the sweet tooth! In the summer we take a break from swimming and playing to enjoy a cool treat! Today we got to enjoy this creamy, peanut buttery milkshake! Read below for how to make the fudge ripples in your glass!
Peanut Butter Ripple Milkshake
- 2 cups milk-either 2% or whole
- 4 cups Turkey Hill Peanut Butter Ripple Ice Cream
- 1 Tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 4 Reese's peanut butter cups
- ¼ cup hot fudge ice cream topping
- chocolate whipped cream for topping-optional
- In a blender pour milk
- Add ice cream and peanut butter to blender, blend together
- Add the Reese's peanut butter cups, blend well
- Heat up the hot fudge according to the directions
- Take a chilled drinking glass and a knife.
- Dip the knife in the fudge and run it in a line on the inside of the glass, do this all around the glass.
- Add in the milkshake
- Top with chocolate whipped cream-optional
You May Also Enjoy:
Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream Cake
Chocolate Peanut Butter Dessert